Social Media Coordinator
Like many sports that exist away from the spotlight, running has thrived in the community and global connectedness that social media provides. Social media is a place where Tracksmith has been able to grow and connect with its dynamic community runners. As part of the Brand and Marketing team at Tracksmith, the Social Media Coordinator will play a critical role in driving innovative approaches to how Tracksmith can harness the power of social platforms to grow its community, brand and business. You will report to the Brand President and lead Tracksmith’s owned and earned brand presence across all social platforms.
- Manage the social calendar, including monthly planning, daily publishing, and ensuring content goes out at brand standards. Work with the Creative team to curate assets and align on brand vision.
- Support the overarching social strategy to achieve brand goals in partnership with the marketing leadership team
- Develop social-first strategies for campaigns, product launches, editorial and community events.
- Craft copy for post captions and social creative.
- Identify on-brand content creator partnerships and brainstorm and execute whitelisting campaigns.
- Optimize YouTube videos with SEO-informed titles, tags, keyword-rich captions, thumbnail images, etc.
- Oversee social media community management, including responding to comments, engaging with followers and members, and serving as the eyes and ears of the brand on social channels through monitoring and social listening. Work with our customer service team to ensure brand voice in DMs.
- Track and report on monthly channel performance to measure brand awareness, engagement, and consideration.
- Manage Tracksmith’s brand ambassador program, including developing messaging strategy and communication with / relationship management of ambassadors.
- You are highly curious, organized and a strong communicator
- 3+ years in social media
- Experience planning and executing organic social media campaigns and analyzing their effectiveness.
- Ability to create engaging written and video content, and understand the why behind what’s most effective.
- Proven track record of working autonomously, managing multiple projects, troubleshooting creative challenges and delivering on schedule.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to internet hiring scam attempts, we encourage applicants for open positions listed at Tracksmith to apply through the following site: tracksmith.com/pages/team. All communication with the hiring team at Tracksmith will come directly from a @tracksmith.com email address. Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.