Trackhouse - Floor Lead (Full-time)
Since we opened the Trackhouse doors in 2017, we’ve been growing our presence on Newbury Street. More than just a retail space, the Trackhouse is where runners come to train, connect, relax and indulge themselves in the sport they love.
The Trackhouse Floor Lead is responsible for delivering the Tracksmith vision and will play a key role supporting the retail management team. Using their retail experience they will ensure day-to-day operations run smoothly while helping craft perfect solutions for each Tracksmith customer.
• Oversee daily retail operations working closely with Trackhouse Associates to deliver the Tracksmith brand vision.
• Help retail management with tasks such as schedule creation and inventory management.
• Maintain the highest visual merchandising and house-keeping standards.
• Use best judgement to make decisions as necessary in absence of retail management.
• Experience in a luxury retail environment.
• Great interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to prioritise and take initiative.
• An interest and desire to learn about Tracksmith and running culture.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to internet hiring scam attempts, we encourage applicants for open positions listed at Tracksmith to apply through the following site: tracksmith.com/pages/team. All communication with the hiring team at Tracksmith will come directly from a @tracksmith.com email address. Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.