Location: Boston (Hybrid)
(This position requires 1-2 working days per week in the office located on Newbury Street in Boston. Kindly do not apply if you are not based in Boston or willing to relocate.)
The power of the written word has always been paramount at Tracksmith. The beauty, elegance, and simplicity of well-worded ideas can convey feelings more than almost any other art form.
As a copywriter at Tracksmith, you will report to the Creative Director and work cross functionally to create both short and long-form marketing and editorial pieces for digital and print channels, such as direct mail, product pages, email, social media, and video. Your main goal is to ensure the brand voice is used consistently and coherently throughout all of the brand’s output.
- Work closely with the rest of the Creative team in order to compliment the concepts for brand campaigns
- Write and edit copy across all digital and print channels, ensuring the consistency of our brand voice
- Craft best-in-class product pages that combine the brand’s attention to detail and functionality along with its commitment to storytelling
- Gather new, as well as interpret existing, information in order to produce original content
- Develop and maintain content through our platforms according to industry best practices
- Research and maintain curiosity in the history of the sport of running
- Research and maintain curiosity about the technological advancements in the industry
- Edit and proofread
- 5 years of copywriting experience in-house or at an agency
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the sport of Running
- Familiarity with the Fashion industry
- Ability to work seamlessly across digital and print channels
- Experience with content management systems (DATO preferably) and SEO
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to work independently and within tight timelines
- Excellent communication, semantic, and research skills
- Appreciation for the importance of the written word
- Extreme attention to detail
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Due to internet hiring scam attempts, we encourage applicants for open positions listed at Tracksmith to apply through the following site: tracksmith.com/pages/team. All communication with the hiring team at Tracksmith will come directly from a @tracksmith.com email address. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.