Located at 285 Newbury Street in Boston’s historic Back Bay, the Trackhouse is our first retail store and a community hub for runners. Featuring our latest collections and home to our corporate offices, the Trackhouse is the epicenter of the Tracksmith world. Come join us for a training run or take in a race live-stream at our lounge.
We'll be kicking off our 2023 community programming with 100 Days long runs in the build-up to Boston. You can find the full schedule of runs below.
Enter your email below to join the Boston Community Newsletter and stay up to speed with the product, runs, and events we have at the Trackhouse.
When we hit 100 days to race day, it’s like a switch turning on: we start to orient our schedule towards our ambitions, and gradually succumb to the routine of serious training.
January 7, 2023 signals the 100 day countdown to Boston. This year, Tracksmith is hosting weekly supported Sunday morning long runs from the Trackhouse beginning on January 15, including four course preview runs on the Marathon route.
Whether you’re training for Boston or another spring race, we hope you’ll join us for some miles this winter. Check out the schedule and sign up below. For more information on the runs, email email@example.com.
LONG RUNS WILL FEATURE
- Route options of varying distances
- Pre-run coffee, water and bananas
- Coaches on hand to answer any training-related questions
- Support stations on the route stocked with water and gels
- 10 pace groups: 6:30 pace, 7:00 pace, 7:30 pace, 8:00 pace,
8:30 pace, 9:00 pace, 9:30 pace, 10:00 pace, 11:00 pace and 12:00 pace
- All runners who participate in our 100 Days series will receive a free runner's passport when they attend a run. Collect stamps in your passport each week to track your progress. Runners who collect 10 or more stamps will qualify for race weekend benefits including athlete hospitality, early access shopping, and more.