Global PR Manager
The Global PR manager will support the Global PR Director in global lifestyle and fashion media relations implementation for Tracksmith ensuring that communications are aligned with brand priorities and strategic brand direction. This role supports the Global PR Director to lead the seasonal and yearly PR planning calendar to gain earned media by proactively positioning brand and product stories to achieve coverage that inspires and delights consumers—introducing and inviting them to seek out Tracksmith. This role encompasses ongoing media outreach programs, seasonal brand campaign initiatives, product introductions, and media activations. It requires experience in writing and storytelling capabilities. The ideal candidate has 2-3 years of agency or in-house brand experience in a junior or coordinator role and is looking to step into an in-house brand role at a managerial level at a fast-growing brand with lots of opportunity for growth and learning. Candidates who are not located in Boston should only apply if they are willing to relocate.
- Daily support for Global PR Director in building and executing the global annual lifestyle and non-endemic public relations strategy based upon key global brand launches and key evergreen platforms for Tracksmith
- Daily media pitching to drive brand, business and product storytelling with non-endemic global PR channels and publications (endemic as needed)
- With Global PR Director, develop, maintain and nurture global lifestyle media relationships (endemic as needed)
- Media monitoring and tracking
- Media database management and list-building
- News release writing and distribution
- Product sample seeding and shipping to media (role will require lifting packages up to 50lb.)
- ROI reporting and results analysis
- Attend tradeshows, sales meetings and in-person media meetings
- Large and small-scale PR and marketing event ideation, implementation and coordination
- Travel as needed to marketing/PR related events, domestic and international (30% annually)
- Follow internal controls and company policies as set by company and job function
- Contribute to the success of Tracksmith by leading or assisting with other projects and tasks as assigned by Global PR Director
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in marketing and PR/communications, with demonstrated experience with a fast-growing global brand at either an agency or in-house role. Experience with a growth phase consumer goods or e-commerce company is a plus.
- Event coordination experience is necessary
- An ability to recognize great storytelling and visual, and basic knowledge of the trend market is ideal
- Understanding of a fast-paced environment with a “roll up the sleeves” mindset
- An eagerness to work collaboratively with peers and external partners
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Variables include years of work experience, industry-specific experience, education level, etc. to be considered.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Due to internet hiring scam attempts, we encourage applicants for open positions listed at Tracksmith to apply through the following site: tracksmith.com/pages/team. All communication with the hiring team at Tracksmith will come directly from a @tracksmith.com email address. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.