London Community Manager
Location: London, UK
At Tracksmith, we believe that our community is part of who we are and an integral part of our growth. Tracksmith is seeking a highly motivated individual and experienced community builder to help lead our London running community. As the manager of our Community Team, you will lead all community programs and initiatives that are based in London. You'll be responsible for day-to-day activations, as well as long term planning, ongoing active outreach, and relationship building/
This role requires creativity, a love of the sport, great interpersonal skills, and a willingness to hustle. A strong background in coaching and/or working with runners is a plus. In this role you will report to our Director of Community, and will work closely with the Director of Retail (based in London) and collaborate frequently with the Retail Team.
• Manage run club weekly run clubs on weekday evenings and weekend mornings.
• Craft a weekly newsletter to our London running community.
• Work with the community team to plan projects that will engage and grow the London community.
• Plan and manage a monthly schedule of events and activations.
• Actively work to reach new audiences, groups, and runners in the London running community.
• Lead our 100 Days to London Marathon programming.
• Coordinate photographers, volunteers and pacers for run club events.
• Great interpersonal skills.
• Strong coaching and/or background working with runners.
• Experience managing a community of runners and leading run clubs and events.
• Strong management skills and ability to problem solve.
• Self-starter who knows how to hustle and get things done on a timeline.
• This role is based in London, and will require some evening and weekend hours.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.